This website may offer forms that require users to provide contact information (e.g., name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., zip code). The MTTA may use customer contact information from the request information form to send the user information. A visitor's contact information may be used to contact the visitor if and when necessary. Demographic and profile data is also collected at this website. This data is used monitor visitor statistics and to tailor the visitor's experience at this website and is not shared. The MTTA will never share your email address nor any other information and never collects information for commercial marketing.
This website meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program. This site does not:
- collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent, or
- collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent, or
- distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent, or
- give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent, or
- entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.